Frequently Asked Questions About Photography in Las Vegas
Photos are an investment, which means it is normal to have questions before clients choose their photographer. Here are some of the questions I am most frequently asked:
If you do not already have a location in mind, please feel free to reach out to me. I am always happy to suggest some locations around town that might be a good fit for your unique needs. As a photographer in Las Vegas, I am fortunate to have an entire city of venues, locations, and backgrounds I love to share with my clients. We do live in the desert but we have some very unique places that I would love to share with you that will make you feel like you are in a different city.
I will work with you to determine what types of elements you would like to have incorporated into your photos to ensure you choose the best possible location.
The camera picks up more than just your clothes -- it picks up how you are feeling, so if you feel great, your photos will reflect this happiness.
You are welcome to have more than one outfit, but I recommend choosing no more than three.
I'm happy to consult with you if you are not sure which looks would be best. I also have several Pinterest boards that can inspire outfit ideas. These boards are particularly helpful if you're trying to coordinate looks for several different people without putting everyone in the exact same matching outfit.
My portrait session fees start at $125. Clients typically spend between $400 and $1,300 for prints.
I also offer a number of specialty sessions to capture life's special moments, ranging from one-time special occasions to photo shoots that take place over time to showcase the growth and change that happens in life.
You can learn more about packages and pricing by checking out my pages dedicated to Portrait Sessions, Photo Packages, and Specialty Sessions.
With this service, I can help you create perfectly-placed art for your home using the beautiful images we create during our photo shoot.
Canvas Wall Art in Las Vegas Brought to You by Heather K. Photography
When you've chosen the right photographer, every photograph you purchase should be a beautiful work of art you want to display in your home for all to see.
As a photographer who takes great pride in every photograph I show my clients, I would love to see every single image on my customers' walls. Of course, I realize that's not a realistic dream, but my creative spirit couldn't settle on the idea of just offering beautiful prints or digitals that may or may not find frames someday.
With this idea in mind, I created my custom Canvas Wall Collage service.
So, what is a Canvas Wall Collage, you ask? That's a great question!
- To begin, I will just need a photo of the wall on which you would like your photos to appear. This can be a simple cell phone shot you send to me prior or I can do it at your in-home viewing session after we have finished your photographed shot. This allows me to get a better understanding of the dimensions we're working with so I can help you choose the optimal photo sizes for your space.
- Once I have a good grasp of the size and shape of the space we'll be working with, it's time for the design phase to begin! I will show you some wall designs I think would be ideal for your unique situation. I'll show you blueprints of possible design layouts, which may include a varied number of prints and sizes or one large portrait, depending on your space. When I meet with you, I'll explain how your wall's dimensions lend themselves to certain designs better than others.
- After you've selected your layout design, it's time for the fun part -- choosing your photos! I'll work with you to help identify which photos would work best at various sizes and placement on your wall. Of course, the final decision is yours, but I'll be here for guidance along the way if you'd like a second eye for your design before you finalize your order.
Although many of my clients are looking for canvas wall art in Las Vegas for their own homes, this photo art makes exceptional gifts for others, too. Here are some occasions you might want to consider when ordering my canvas art prints to enhance someone's special day:
- Nursery Decoration (Intentionally-Belated Baby Shower)
- Wedding Present
- Retirement Gift
- Decoration for a new home
The possibilities are limitless, so let's get creative!
If you're interested in learning more about canvas wall art in Las Vegas, contact me so I can answer any questions or schedule a consultation.